2. An affective state of consciousness, such as that resulting from emotions, sentiments, or desires: experienced a feeling of excitement.
3. An awareness or impression: He had
the feeling that he was being followed.
4.a. An emotional state or disposition;
an emotion: expressed
5.a. Capacity to experience the higher
6. Opinion based more on emotion than
on reason; sentiment.
7. A general impression conveyed by a
person, place, or thing: The stuffy air gave one the feeling of being in
8. a. Appreciative regard or
understanding: a feeling for
1. Having the ability to react or feel emotionally; sentient; sensitive.
2. Easily moved emotionally; sympathetic: a feeling heart.
3. Expressive of sensibility or emotion: a feeling glance.
1. (n.) Sympathetic insight into
2. (n.) Something one believes or
accepts as true:
3. (n.) A particular state of the mind
4. (n.) A general cast of mind:
5. (n.) A subtle quality underlying a
situation or action:
6. (n.) A sensation conveyed by means
of physical contact:
7. (v.) To be physically aware of
through the senses:
8. (v.) To encounter or experience:
9. (v.) To be intuitively aware of:
10. (v.) To have the appearance of:
11. (v.) To bring into contact with,
especially with the fingers or hands: • touch • contact • lay a finger
on • lay a hand on
12. (v.) To reach about or search
blindly or uncertainly:
13. (v.) To draw an inference on the
basis of insufficient information:
© 2022 Sharing basuccess.org
digitization conservation of